Glam Friday again!
Music's biggest night, the 55th annual Grammy Awards 2013 took place on Sunday, February 10. Many celebrities and music stars was there, but who are the red carpet winners? Here it is... my top three of the best red carpet appearances at Grammy Awards '13 and some more interesting looks...
My Top 3...
1. Beyonce Knowles - black and white jumpsuit by Osman. Peep toe heels Jimmy Choo and Swarovski clutch. She was looking chic and cool in her jumpsuit. She is my first choice for sure... I'm really glad because she wore something different (a jumpsuit) from all the others and she "won" the first place in my top 3. (Gossipology: Beyonce was a Grammy winner in "Best Traditional R&B Performance" category.)
2. Rihanna - custom dress by Azzedine Alaia, Neil Lane jewelry and Manolo Blahnik shoes. An amazing red carpet appearance! I just loved it! (Gossipology: "We found love" by Rihanna and C. Harris won a Grammy for the: Best Short Form Music Video.)
3. Taylor Swift - J. Mendel gown Spring 2013 and silver Jimmy Choo sandals. She was gorgeous and feminine! (Gossipology: Taylor Swift won the award in "Best Song Written For Visual Media" category)
and some more...
- Solagne Knowles - Ralph & Russo Couture gown. Jewels Lorraine Schwartz and amazing Christian Louboutin pumps. To tell the truth i like her appearance and i loved the color choice!
- Katy Perry - Gucci Resort 2013 collection. This dress looks nice but i think that this mint color wasn't really good choice for Katy and it was tight and open on top, something very risky...
- Allison Williams - Kaufman Franco strapless column gown and Brian Atwood heels. That dress it's not my tea but it looks great on her!
- Carrie Underwood - Roberto Cavalli gown and Johnathon Arndt diamond jewelry. She was nice! (Fashion Gossipology: the diamond necklace worth $31 million.) (Gossipology: She won the "Best Country Song" Grammy Award for the song "Blown Away".)
- Kaley Cuoco - black and gold Amen blazer paired with white top and leather leggings. Rock chic...i like it but her make up it's not so nice!
- Nicole Kidman - Vera Wang gold dress. Classy and nice!
- Adele - Valentino dress was matched with her custom made Valentino shoes. Interesting fact that the shoes had the same floral red and pink patterns to mach with the dress. A sweet appearance. (Gossipology: Adele, of course won the "Best Pop Solo Performance" Grammy Award for: "Set Fire To The Rain".)
- Jennifer Lopez - Anthony Vaccarello Spring 2013 design. Again an "Angelina Jolie" leg... a risky dress for J.Lo but i loved her make up and hair!
Η μεγαλύτερη μουσική βραδιά, η 55ή τελετή Grammy Awards 2013 έγινε την Κυριακή 10, Φεβρουαρίου. Πολλοί celebrities και αστέρια της μουσικής ήταν εκεί, αλλά ποιοι ήταν οι νικητές στο κόκκινο χαλί; Παραπάνω βρίσκεται το top 3 από τις καλύτερες εμφανίσεις, κατά τη γνώμη μου, στα Grammy Awards 2013 όπως επίσης και μερικές ακόμα που τις βρήκα ενδιαφέρουσες...
Glam kisses, love,