Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fashion Gossipology by Athina Kouzmidou


Hey all!!

 Another post by L. and friends is here to read! Today you will meet Athina Kouzmidou, you will check her style, her fashion and beauty ideas.

Who is Athina Kouzmidou?
 Athina is a professional makeup artist-cosmetologist and beautician. She graduated from Technological Educational Institute of Athens in 2009 and she is working as makeup artist and beautician the last 9 years. Also, she is a mother of a baby boy. Athina estimates that she has done more than 150 bridal makeups. (Visit her facebook page here: Athina Kouzmidou Make Up Artist)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

 From my point of view Athina is very talented, creative and hard working girl! She is a great mother and good friend!

  It's time to meet Athina and do fashion and beauty gossipolgy with her...


(Picture by Foteini Z.)
 What do you find fascinating about your job?
 My job as makeup artist allows me to fully express myself! When I take the makeup brushes in my hands my big intention is to see the smile of satisfaction and happiness at the end of my work. This is what I find fascinating about my job and this is what motivates me to try harder.

 Where do you get inspiration for your work?
 Every new face that I meet is an inspiration for me! I try to understand what she likes and to show off  all the beautiful features she has! I'm inspired from woman's personality  and my intention is to do a makeup that fits perfectly in her style!

 Describe your personal style
 My everyday style is casual with rock details. For a formal occasion I prefer a girly look but I would never reject the possibility of a different kind of style.

(Picture by Foteini Z.)
What are your favorite designers/brands and places to shop?
 I prefer to shop in malls and I don't pay so much attention to brands and designers; I just buy whatever I would like to wear. However, I have to say that Michael Kors is a fashion designer that I like.  

 The first thing you look at in another person's outfit is:
 The total look but sometimes I pay more attention to shoes and bag.

 The first thing you look at in another person's makeup is:
 Everything matters! At first I look at the whole face picture but I notice the right color choices, the makeup base and the blush.

 Your favorite color of the moment is:
 Pink...every shade of pink.

 What is your next "must have" purchase?
 There are so many things I wanna buy!! My next purchase I want to be a new pair of high heel pumps in a vivid color.

 What is your favorite item in your closet?
 I love my dresses.

 Are there any fashion icons or famous people whose style you admire?
 Blake Lively.

 What can't you live without?
 Water.

 What is the most important beauty advice that you can give to women?
(Picture by Foteini Z.)
 They should take constantly care of their skin. The every day and night face cleansing and moisturizing is very important. They have to use the right products for their skin type and don't ever forget their suncream!

 What products do you think should be a staple in every woman's purse?
 Lip balm and blush.

 What are some of your favorite products in your makeup kit?
 The shimmering illuminating powders, a primer by MAC and the micro foundation cache by Kryolan.

 Your goal for 2014 is:
 To make beautiful more women.

(Picture by Foteini Z.)


 Ακόμη μία ανάρτηση φίλων είναι εδώ για να διαβάσετε. Σήμερα θα γνωρίσετε τηv Αθηνά Κουζμίδου, θα δείτε και θα μάθετε το στυλ της αλλά και τις απόψεις της για τη μόδα και την ομορφιά.

Ποια είναι η Αθηνά Κουζμίδου;
 Η Αθηνά είναι επαγγελματίας makeup artist- αισθητικός και κοσμετολόγος. Αποφοίτησε από το Α.Τ.Ε.Ι. Αθήνας το 2009 και τα τελευταία 9 χρόνια εργάζεται ως makeup artist και αισθητικός. Επίσης είναι και μαμά! Η Αθηνά υπολογίζει ότι έχει αναλάβει περισσότερα από 150 νυφικά μακιγιάζ έως σήμερα.

 Από τη δική μου οπτική η Αθηνά είναι μία δημιουργική, ταλαντούχα και εργατική προσωπικότητα! Είναι καλή μητέρα και φίλη!
(Βρες τη σελίδα της στο facebook εδώ: Athina Kouzmidou Make Up Artist - Αισθητικός)

 *Η Αθηνά δίνει την ευκαιρία στους φίλους του Fashion Gossipology να κερδίσουν έναν βαθύ καθαρισμό προσώπου. Για συμμετοχή εδώ.


(Source: Athina Kouzmidou)


Thanks for reading,
L. and friends!


P.s.1
 I want to thank Athina for her time and her cheerful mood!

P.s.2
 Once again i wanna thank Foteini for her time, her ideas and her lovely pictures! (Check her page here: Foteini Z.)



No comments:

Post a Comment