Tuesday, December 30, 2014

L's Outfit: Dear Santa


 Hey all,

 L is back!!! 
 It's been a loooong time since my last post but I'm finally back to my beloved F.G. with a brand new Christmas holiday outfit post. I have to confess that I wasn't so dedicated to Fashion Gossipology because the last few months I was struggling with many issues and changes in my life. Because of that  I didn't have enough time for blogging and I wasn't feel so inspired.  Now, I feel much better; with the new year comes new beginnings.

 Few weeks ago, Anastasia blogger of The howse project , my favourite photographer Foteini Z., the MakeUp Artist Athina Kouzmidou and I decided to do this Christmas photo shoot. We had a lot of fun posing and  playing around that day. This photo shoot took place in "Christmas Factory" in Technopolis, Gazi.


(Picture by Foteini Z.)

 This is a post about the New Year! So, here is my goals for 2015 or...Dear Santa this year I want to:


  1. Be happy
  2. Be more ambitious
  3. Discover who I am and what I really want from my life
  4. Travel more
  5. Be more dedicated to Fashion Gossipology

Dear Santa outfit post...

 In this Christmas holiday outfit post my style is casual - rock, I wear a leather like high waisted skirt (Fashion Trend - The Leather Effect), ankle boots, knee socks, a white hoodie shirt and of course Santa's hat.

 Anastasia's style is country - casual, she wear a floral high waisted skirt, a knitted crop top, knee socks, leather booties and Santa's hat.

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)


(Picture by Foteini Z.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.)

L: Shirt: Pull & Bear / Skirt: Pink Woman / Ankle boots: Iron Fist / Over the knee shocks: Calzedonia / Watch: Folli Follie / Makeup by Athina Kouzmidou   
Anastasia: Knitted crop top (I don't remember brand) / Skirt: Pimkie / Leather Booties: From a local leather shop in Rome / Over the knee shocks: Η&Μ / Heart necklace: etsy.com / Makeup by Athina Kouzmidou                                                                                              

                                                           
    Μετά από πολύ καιρό είμαι και πάλι εδώ στο αγαπημένο μου F.G. με μία ολοκαίνουρια γιορτινή ανάρτηση. Πρέπει να ομολογήσω πως δεν ήμουν τόσο αφοσιωμένη στο Fashion Gossipology γιατί τους τελευταίους μήνες έπρεπε να αντιμετωπίσω πολλά θέματα και αλλαγές στη ζωή μου με αποτέλεσμα να μην έχω πολύ χρόνο για να γράφω αλλά ούτε ιδιαίτερη έμπνευση. Τώρα είμαι πολύ καλύτερα και ένας νέος χρόνος με νέα ξεκινήματα έρχεται. 

 Πριν από μερικές εβδομάδες λοιπόν, η Αναστασία από το The howse project, η αγαπημένη μου φωτογράφος Foteini Z., η MakeUp Artist Athina Kouzmidou   και εγώ αποφασίσαμε να κάνουμε αυτήν τη Χριστουγεννιάτικη φωτογράφιση.  Διασκεδάσαμε αρκετά κατά τη διάρκεια της φωτογράφισης η οποία έγινε στο "Christmas Factory" στην Τεχνόπολη στο Γκάζι. 

 Αυτή η ανάρτηση είναι για τη νέα χρονιά! Αυτοί λοιπόν είναι οι στόχοι μου για το 2015 ή αλλιώς...Αγαπητέ Άγιε Βασίλη αυτή τη χρονιά θέλω:
  1. Να είμαι χαρούμενη
  2. Να είμαι πιο φιλόδοξη
  3. Να ανακαλύψω ποια είμαι και τι θέλω από τη ζωή μου
  4. Να κάνω περισσότερα ταξίδια
  5. Να είμαι περισσότερο αφοσιωμένη στο Fashion Gossipology                                  
  Σε αυτήν τη Χριστουγεννιάτικη - γιορτινή ανάρτηση επέλεξα το στυλ μου να είναι λίγο ροκ και να φορέσω μία ψηλόμεση, τύπου δερμάτινη φούστα (Fashion Trend - The Leather Effect), ένα λευκό μπλουζάκι με κουκούλα, μποτίνια, κάλτσες έως το γόνατο και φυσικά το σκουφί του Άγιου Βασίλη. 

 Η Αναστασία με πιο καθημερινό στυλ, φοράει μία ψηλόμεση λουλουδάτη φούστα, ένα πλεκτό κοντό μπλουζάκι, κάλτσες έως το γόνατο, δερμάτινα μποτάκια και το σκούφο του Άγιου Βασίλη.                                               
                                                                

             
Happy Holidays!!!!
(Picture by Foteini Z.; Edit by L.)


Thank you for reading,
we wish you all the best for 2015!!
Love,
L and friends!


P.s.1 
 I want to thank Anastasia, Foteini for this post and special thanks to Athina Kouzmidou  for the amazing makeup!!

P.s.2
 I am not the type of person who is setting goals every New Year. I have to admit that this is my very first time.





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeanne Christine! I'm really glad you like it!

      Love,
      L

      Delete