Happy February people!
My Top 5...
The 72nd Golden Globe Awards ceremony took place in California on January 11, 2015. Here is the annual Red Carpet Gossipology (better late than never) post. Check out what happened on the red carpet, the top five of the best red carpet appearances and some more interesting looks.
My Top 5...
1. Emma Stone - Lanvin embellished jumpsuit with an oversized bow on the back. Christian Louboutin pointy pumps. My favourite appearance of the night. She was elegant and cool at the same time! Emma becomes a red carpet guru.
2. Jenna Dewan - Spring/Summer 2015 Carolina Herrera gown. Jimmy Choo box clutch and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. She was absolutely gorgeous in this dress and her make up was just perfect.
|(Source: www.be.com/ www.hair-style.ca)|
3. Chrissy Teigen - Spring/Summer 2015 Zuhair Murad gown. Tyler Alexandra clutch, Harry Kotlar earrings and Suzanne Kalan ring. A glamorous, chic and sexy look. Amazing make up and hairstyle.
4. Lupita Nyong'o - Fall/Winter 2014-15 Giambattista Valli couture dress. Chopard jewelry. Once again in the top 5, Lupita was gorgeous in this light purple gown. (Lupita wore Ralph Lauren at Golden Globes 2014 and took the 4th place again. Check it out here)
|(Source: asheathersworldturns.wordpress.com/ gossipjuice.co.ke)|
5. Felicity Jones - Christian Dior custom gown. Van Cleef and Arpel vintage jewelry was the perfect touch. This appearance is the definition of the "red carpet look". Felicity stood out in this classic, teal blue gown. Excellent hairstyle and smokey eye make up.
...and some more...
Kate Beckinsale - Fall/Winter 2013-14 Elie Saab gown. Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, Rauwolf clutch and Bulgari jewelry. Effortlessly chic!
Camila Alves - Spring/Summer 2015 Monique Lhuillier gown. She was nice in this dress. (Camila chose light pink gown at 2014 Oscar Academy Award)
|(Source: www.gofugyourself.com/ www.toovia.com)|
Jessica Chastain - Atelier Versace dress. Piaget jewelry. Elegant! I love her makeup choice!
Emily Blunt - Michael Kors dress. Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. She was elegant in this Grecian gown. Smart touch the turquoise jewels.
Amy Adams - Atelier Versace custom gown. Tiffany jewelry. Chic but I think that baby blue isn't her color. (Gossipolgy: Amy won the Golden Globe for the Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy)
Gina Rodriguez - Fall/Winter 2014-15 Badgley Mischka dress. Classic black dress and sophisticated make up. (Gossipology: Gina is the winner of the Best Actress in a TV Series, Musical or Comedy category)
Heidi Klum - Atelier Versace dress. Jimmy Choo custom shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. Sexy and glamorous!
Salma Hayek - Alexander McQueen gown and clutch. Boucheron jewelry. She was nice but the floral headpiece didn't work for me.
Elie Kemper - Naeem Khan dress. Neil Lane jewelry. Lovely appearance!
Allison Williams - Fall/Winter 2014-15 Armani Prive gown. Nice look.
|(Source: time.com/ www.mydaily.co.uk)|
Kate Hudson - Atelier Versace dress. Jimmy Choo clutch and Forevermark diamond jewelry. Fab and sexy! The dress fits perfect on her and I love the back. But I think that this look is too naked for my taste.
Dakota Johnson - Fall/Winter 2014-15 Chanel Couture dress and jewelry. Jimmy Choo sandals and Rauwolf bag. Sexy and pretty.
Greer Grammer - Lorena Sarbu dress. Neil Lane jewelry. Romantic look.
Diane Kruger - Spring/Summer 2015 Emilia Wickstead dress. Kwiat and Marina B jewelry and Emm Kuo clutch. Diane made a good red carpet appearance. I like the backless dress but I don't like the stiff fabric of it.
Lorde - Narciso Rodriguez custom outfit. Neil Lane jewelry. A modern look for Lorde.
H 72η τελετή απονομής Χρυσών Σφαιρών έγινε στις 11 Ιανουαρίου 2015 στην Καλιφόρνια. Εδώ λοιπόν θα δείτε την ετήσια Red Carpet Gossipology ανάρτηση. Ρίξε μια ματιά τι έγινε στο κόκκινο χαλί της βραδιάς, τις 5 καλύτερες εμφανίσεις και μερικές ακόμα ενδιαφέρουσες.
F.G. Vote results!!
(Poll Feb 08, 2015 - Feb 18, 2015)
Your favourite red carpet apperance at Golden Globe Awards 2015 was...
Emma this year made an amazing apperance on the red carpet!
Thanks for reading,